Author Topic: Fennor Graveyard Listings booklet  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Patzy_C

• RootsChat Extra
  • Dia dhuit!
    • View Profile
Fennor Graveyard Listings booklet
« on: Tuesday 20 February 07 22:36 GMT (UK) »
Hi
I went over to Ireland (Urlingford area)in Nov 2006 in an attempt help me in my family research but came up against tight lips  :-X and bad memory due to my living relatives being old...poor souls.
I visited the Fennor graveyard on the boarder of Tipperary and Kilkenny where most of my family are buried.
I found my grandparents and great-aunt but i need to go back further but the gravestones are old and very worn and difficult to read.
In a post on this site i read that someone had a Fennor graveyards listings booklet. Has anyone got any idea where i can obtain this booklet as it seems there is no longer a church at Fennor.
This booklet would be a great help if only to illiminate.
Its also possible some of my ancestors could be buried at Graine/Rathbeg/Urlingford ?
Any info or advice would be gratefully welcome no matter how small. Thanks
Regards Pat Callaghan
Callaghan/O`Callaghan and Cody/Coady, Nolan/Nowlan, Grace, Mahoney, Armstrong, Grattan, Carter of Fennor & Rathbeg & the parish of Gortnahoe, Co. Tipperary.
Urlingford town & Urlingford parish. Co.Kilkenny. Ireland.

Also Hughes from Galway, Herward/Hereward and (O)Shaughnessy from Dooghta Clonbur, Galway Ireland.

Offline Christopher

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • 1939 - 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Fennor Graveyard Listings booklet
« Reply #1 on: Monday 16 July 07 21:28 BST (UK) »
Hiya Pat,

I posted a reply to your Fennor graveyard listings booklet thread on the Tipperary board.

Christopher