Author Topic: Brother & Sisters Creased  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Brother & Sisters Creased
« on: Wednesday 28 February 07 20:57 GMT (UK) »
Could someone have a go at removing the crease down the centre of this pic please!...This is My Brother, Sister and Me :D
My Sister would like a copy!
Thanks for your help ~ T.T.
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline Darlingtonian

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: Brother & Sisters Creased
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 28 February 07 21:54 GMT (UK) »
I've just cleaned it T.T. ........and had to resized it...what a carryon to post it back
Lidster, Mellanby, Milburn, Laidler, Peart, Thornton, Catterson, Ellwood, Ingleby, Ramage, Sedgewick, Collinson....... Co.Durham
Ingleby....Derbyshire
Ellwood, Rigg, Gibson, Park, Fothergill.....Westmorland

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 28 February 07 22:04 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Jean...That's much better....Thanks for taking the time...I dusted the scanner and I've ended up spoiling the settings because I scanned it at 300 but it scanned the platen to...that's never happened before :-\
T.T
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

Offline mudge

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 01 March 07 01:27 GMT (UK) »
One from me
Mudge

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Counting my Blessings...not the years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 01 March 07 02:21 GMT (UK) »
Are you the one in the middle ...  ??? ???
 Bet You are ...
 You always crease me anyway TT  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*
Poll
Reynolds Johnson Chapman Goodyear Wright   Demmon Maddison Jackson Bush Lingard<br />Lincolnshire Northants,Essex.   Soutar  McKenzie Stuart Watt Banff, Coupar Angus, Glen Livet, Broughty Ferry, Coatbridge, Airdrie Lanarkshire and Saskatchewan, Hamilton Wentworth, Canada. Phillips. Coyne- March Cambs, Islington,Hackney 1st Lincolnshire Regt 1914

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople

Offline Lady Di

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 01 March 07 08:47 GMT (UK) »
And a try by Di  ;)

Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday 01 March 07 09:09 GMT (UK) »
Thank you Di and Mudge...they are really lovely....I really appreciate the time you've taken to do this for me! :-* :-*

Poll....very funny...I like that ;)...but I am the one on the end...I remember the day vaguely only because I wouldn't climb on the trestle that we're seated on and someone gave me two Holland toffees to get me to sit on it...you can see the wrappers in my pocket :D :D :D
Carol

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Counting my Blessings...not the years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thursday 01 March 07 15:29 GMT (UK) »
Aw ... don't you look a cutie ...and what a friend you have in Di !! Apart from a great restore ....she 's hidden the evidence of the toffees .. Now that's a real  friendship !  ;) ;) ;D ;D
Poll
Reynolds Johnson Chapman Goodyear Wright   Demmon Maddison Jackson Bush Lingard<br />Lincolnshire Northants,Essex.   Soutar  McKenzie Stuart Watt Banff, Coupar Angus, Glen Livet, Broughty Ferry, Coatbridge, Airdrie Lanarkshire and Saskatchewan, Hamilton Wentworth, Canada. Phillips. Coyne- March Cambs, Islington,Hackney 1st Lincolnshire Regt 1914

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday 01 March 07 15:54 GMT (UK) »
Aw Poll.... :o :o :o....I never noticed...Oy!... Mudge and Di....own up... :-\ :-\...which one of you nicked my toffees!!!!!!...That's my little bitta 50s nostalgia :(
Carol