Author Topic: buckley 1830's  (Read 1027 times)

Offline rachfisher

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
buckley 1830's
« on: Thursday 01 March 07 05:15 GMT (UK) »
Can any one out there help me?  I am looking for a Michael Buckley born Nov 1831 he had a brother named William, who I think was about 1 year older, but I am not sure on that.  I have also been told that they were in CO Kilkenny, but I am not positive about that either.  I am not sure if there were any other siblings, and I do not know the parents names either.  According to a US Census he arrived in the USA in 1848 when he was 16.  He married a June or a Jan once he got there, and then a cesilia  who was 30 yrs his jr. in Washington state.  I realize there is more I don't know that what I do know, but I have hit a brick wall and can not find any more information, and therefore my search is on hold.  Please help if you can. ??? ::)

Offline rachfisher

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: buckley 1830's
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 04 March 07 06:35 GMT (UK) »
I have recently found more information, Michael and William's father was Matthias Buckley and their mother was Mary Walsh.  Still if you can help I would be much appreciative.

Offline scotmum

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • A tree full of life, a life full of branches!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 05 March 07 16:11 GMT (UK) »
Did you mean to post this on the County Antrim board?
"Trees without roots fall over!"

""People who never look backward to their ancestors will never look forward to posterity." - Edmund Burke

Don't just wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”  Stephen Hawking

In a world where you can be anything, be kind .

Offline rachfisher

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 05 March 07 16:38 GMT (UK) »
as a matter of fact now that I am looking at it...  No I don't think I did.  I wanted it to be in general.  OOPS  thanks