Author Topic: St Andrews University library looup?  (Read 2809 times)

Offline pamissearching!!!

• RootsChat Veteran
  • searching..............
    • View Profile
St Andrews University library looup?
« on: Tuesday 27 March 07 13:10 BST (UK) »
Is anyone able to search at the St Andrews Univesity Library? There is info there regarding Agnes Melvill nee Robertson ,born at Cupar 1791,source > family bible.
I have a reference number ms 37862.
Pam
prince,bolt,mcleod,mckenzie,robertson,southgate, rider,fry, riddle,neale,taylor,newton,blythe,worrall,gunn,skingley,stewart,morrish,morriss,cobb,skull,carey, Miller, ALexander,

Offline Christopher

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • 1939 - 2009
    • View Profile
Re: St Andrews University library looup?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 29 July 07 09:02 BST (UK) »
I hope you find someone to do a search on your behalf in the University Library, Pam.

Most of the material in St Andrews University Library relates to St Andrews and North East Fife.

The Library's website contains information on Where to your start Genealogical Research,
Sources in the Library, Other sources for Fife records and details about Research Assistance. 

Christopher

Offline pamissearching!!!

• RootsChat Veteran
  • searching..............
    • View Profile
Re: St Andrews University library looup?
« Reply #2 on: Monday 30 July 07 03:15 BST (UK) »
Hi Christopher. Thanks for your email. I was able to contact the library and I bought the info from them. They put it on CD. Very helpful. Cheers Pam ;D
prince,bolt,mcleod,mckenzie,robertson,southgate, rider,fry, riddle,neale,taylor,newton,blythe,worrall,gunn,skingley,stewart,morrish,morriss,cobb,skull,carey, Miller, ALexander,