Author Topic: Dudley Family.  (Read 2896 times)

Offline eric

• RootsChat Senior
  • Thank you for any help
    • View Profile
Dudley Family.
« on: Friday 30 March 07 21:47 BST (UK) »
Can anyone please help me ? I am reeseaching my Dudley side of my family tree. There are two members of the family I am particulary interested  in who were uncles and aunts of my late father and brother and sister of his mother. Jane Gollen Dudley born 1857 at Eardington, Bridgenorth. In 1891 she was a nursery governess, in the mid to late 1890s she was a sewing mistress and in 1901 she was a house keeper for her brother George Richard Dudley at Pen y Foel, Llanymynach. Did she get married and what became of her?
My second enquirie is the brother of the above Jane and brother and sister to  my grandmother, George Richard Dudley born 1865 at Erdington, Bridgenorth. In 1901 he was assistant teacher. In 1901 he shows himself as a domestic gardener, living at Pen y Foel, Llanymynach and appears to be still unmarried.  Both the above brother and sister were the son and daughter of Richard Dudley and Anna Dudley, late school master and mistress of Llanyblodwel School.
Can anyone please expand on what was the more recent events in their lives, did they continue to reside in the area, did they have  families etc,?.
All help would be gratefully appreciated. Many thanks. Eric.