Author Topic: ***COMPLETED***1861 look up LLANIDLOES, Jones  (Read 798 times)

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
***COMPLETED***1861 look up LLANIDLOES, Jones
« on: Tuesday 30 November 04 15:42 GMT (UK) »
Would someone please look up the following in 1861:-

Richard Jones born c1838 Llanidloes, Montgomeryshire

There is a strong possibility that his parents were Richard Jones b c1798 and Elizabeth Lloyd.

In 1863 he married Elizabeth Beaton and in the 1871 census they were living at 76 The Nant, Llanidloes with their children Elizabeth, Sarah, William and Richard.

I do appreciate that Jones is such a common name - unfortunately, I have 100's of them in my tree!!!!!

Thank you very much

Jan :)
All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
Re: 1861 look up LLANIDLOES, Jones
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 16 January 05 10:41 GMT (UK) »
MODERATOR - WILL YOU PLEASE REMOVE THIS.  I AM ABLE TO DO THE LOOK UP FOR MYSELF NOW!!!!!!

THANK YOU

JAN
All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand