Author Topic: Samuel BALDWIN  (Read 7233 times)

Offline Alangeo1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel BALDWIN
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 17 May 07 17:51 BST (UK) »
Hi Romilly

Sorry have not replied before as have only just recently returned home from hospital. Thank you for your kind support that you expressed on Prophetess' posting, all those good wishes from the wonderful people on here sure sure did help speed my recovery.

Thank you so much for the site for Stocker's lock, my mother used to tell me stories of how she and my Dad went visiting my Dads Uncle there and to see it is great. Not that I know which one or when to this day but that is the fun of this obsession of ours isn't it.

Thanks you again

Alan

Offline Romilly

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 17 May 07 18:19 BST (UK) »
Hi Alan,

Nice to see you back on here. :)

I hope that you are now on the mend, - & will continue to go from strength to strength.

Glad that you like the Stocker's Lock pic, - (it was taken by my better half:-)

St Peter's is very near at hand to here...& so I will make enquiries for you, to see if any of your BALDWIN's are there.

All best Wishes, Romilly.
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Researching:
Wilson, Warren, Dulston, Hooper, Duffin, Petty, Rees, Davies, Williams, Newman, Dyer, Hamilton, Edmeads, Pattenden.

Offline Alangeo1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 17 May 07 18:23 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much Romilly would your other half allow me to copy the picture for my Album do you think. Please assure him shall give all credits etc.

Alan

Offline Romilly

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 17 May 07 18:25 BST (UK) »

I'll ask him when he gets home Alan, & get back to you.

Romilly.
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Researching:
Wilson, Warren, Dulston, Hooper, Duffin, Petty, Rees, Davies, Williams, Newman, Dyer, Hamilton, Edmeads, Pattenden.