Author Topic: 71/61/51 Census Lookup Request - PAMPHILON  (Read 8471 times)

Offline lundygirl

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: 71/61/51 Census Lookup Request - PAMPHILON
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 13 May 07 18:47 BST (UK) »
How strange!  Mine looks to be hand-typed with a blue cover and gives a publication date of 1992 - perhaps he had it properly published later?  Anyway, I'm part four (which starts with 19 Edward) and I'm numbered as 58a.  Does that help? 

I'm new to all this chat stuff - how do I get your tree and how do I let you have mine? 

Sue

Offline MaryA

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • St Chads, Kirkby
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 13 May 07 19:00 BST (UK) »
Great to see you two managed to get together!!

Wonderful tree, that's a pretty amazing connection you've made, good luck with the fleshing out the bones.

Mary
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from The National Archives <br />Lunt (Wavertree/West Derby), Forshaw (West Derby), Richardson (Knowsley), Kent (Cheshire), <br />Cain (Hertfordshire, London), Larkins (Bedfordshire, London), Nunn (London), Lenton, Hillyard (Bedfordshire), <br />Parle, Lambert, Furlong, Wafer (Wexford)<br />Special separate interest in Longford (Blackrock, Dublin)

Offline soulsister

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Alice Taylor nee Collinson 1875-1957
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 13 May 07 20:30 BST (UK) »
and all thanks to you Mary!!!

Thankyou!

Kind Regards

Emma.
Yorkshire: Bennison, Sedman, Collinson, Taylor, Lambert, Ness
Cumberland: Carrick
Hunts, Leicstershire, Beds: Lewin, Beale, Kinton, Weston
Middlesex: Gadsdon, Matts, Stephenson, Sharp
Lincolnshire: Stephenson, Would, Blythman
Ireland: Callan,
Scotland: Bunyan/Bullion

Offline Surie63

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday 05 October 15 03:44 BST (UK) »
Hello everyone,

This is my first time on the site. I joined because I am trying to learn about my Pamplin ancestors. My second great-grandmother was Fanetta (Alice) Pamplin who married Samuel Dickey. Her father was Joel Kimmons Pamplin, and he was the son of William Ligon Pamplin. William was born in 1795 in Lunenburg, VA and died in Lincoln County, TN. I see that some Pamplin family trees go all the way back to Geoffrey Paunfilian who was hanged in 1304 in Thaxted, Essex, England. I am amazed that people could get the family history back to far!

I'd be very appreciative if anyone would share information with me. I'm very curious why Geoffrey was hanged and why Robert immigrated to America in 1699.

Thank you very much,
Susan Marie (Surie63)