Author Topic: JEFFERIS Lower Knowle Farm  (Read 10086 times)

Offline krissy

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Krissy always in the clouds
    • View Profile
Re: JEFFERIS Lower Knowle Farm
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 06 November 10 21:43 GMT (UK) »
oh my goodness stuart that is so amazing, my brother jim has a book not sure if it is the same one i think it came via a susan jefferis , ring any bells ???? i guess that makes us relatives wow!!! im jefferis too well was maiden name will send you a private message with my email address you can contact me direct , this is amazing and im glad your dad sam was googling lol!!!!
look forward to hearing from you soon cousin xxxx
a very excited krissy  ::)
jefferis, jefferies, harding, dewar.drummond, waterfield,wright

Offline ZoeG

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 23 June 15 12:58 BST (UK) »
Hi Krissy
I came across your post as I googled the address where we live - Lower Knowle Farm, Bedminster, Bristol! A group of us live here; it's a lovely place. It would be really interesting to hear what you found out about your family, how long they lived here, etc. I see from your profile that you live in South Wales so let us know if you're ever in Bristol and you could come round, if you fancy a visit.
Zoe

Offline krissy

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Krissy always in the clouds
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 27 June 15 19:57 BST (UK) »
Hi zoe , oh my gosh thankyou so much for the offer , i still havent found much info on the farm itself but know but know our ancestors mainly john jefferis farmed there before emmigrating to new zealand back in the 1850s , im not sure if his younger brothers continued to farm the land after ,but i will have to get digging again i think , i have had a break for a while lol ,you say a group of you ?? Sounds interesting i take it your not farmers lol , i shall get back to you with what i find , and thanks again for the offer i may get chance to do thàt one day , would love to see it
thankyou so much zoe
krissy x
jefferis, jefferies, harding, dewar.drummond, waterfield,wright

Offline ZoeG

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 30 June 15 19:53 BST (UK) »
No problem!
It would be really interesting to hear from you.
Do let us know if/when you would like to visit.
Is there a way I can message you that isn't public?
Zoe