Author Topic: How do I get a copy of a photo from metal????  (Read 10263 times)

Offline ali607

• RootsChat Veteran
  • GG Grandad John Collier 'The Contratenor Singer'
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get a copy of a photo from metal????
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 27 August 08 20:06 BST (UK) »
hi - think i may be a little late in replying but for what its worth, i agree that the older lady is mary ann - due to the ey and brow shape , the distinctive cupids bow on her lip and the distance between her chin and bottom lip. It's definatly not the younger girl - look at the ears - as people always say on here 'the ears never lie' - the general pinned backness and lobes of the young girls ears do not match with the older mary ann....

gadget - maybe you could help me solve a few of my 'are these 2 people the same perso' mysteries with your morphing technique!

Alison
Surname interests:<br />Salter, Fulford, Woodcock, Finney, Tissington, Driscoll, Shea, Maxfield, Collier, Hughes, Williams, Petty, Pearson, Prescott, Baldwin, <br /><br />Area interests:<br />West Riding Yorkshire: Rotherham, Hemsworth, Darfield, Sheffield<br />Worcestershire/Staffordshire: Oldbury, West Bromwich, Halesowen, White Heath<br />Lancashire: Wigan, Aspull, <br />Nottinghamshire: Worksop<br />erbyshire:alfreton, ironville, codnor

Offline WHS1899

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get a copy of a photo from metal????
« Reply #46 on: Monday 01 September 08 09:50 BST (UK) »
ali607,
Thank you for replying, and for your observations. It's always nice to get extra confirmation, so thank you for taking the trouble :)
Beverley
Leics-Sharp/Baker/Underwood
Marylebone-Osborne/Tod(d)
Herts- Sear, Cato
Bucks/ Beds-Impey/Field/Hall
Herefordshire-Smallman
Glos-Poole/Byard/Smallman
Middx-Kemp/Harris/Perrin/Lee/Cooper/Morrell
Middx-Ballard
Berks-Ballard
Wilts-Ballard
Hammersmith, Middx-Cranstone