Author Topic: Cainham Parish Registers  (Read 2040 times)

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Cainham Parish Registers
« on: Friday 25 May 07 04:50 BST (UK) »
Hi All

Anyone wanting information from the Cainham Parish Registers, send me a pm with your email address and I will be happy send you a copy.

(Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm sure the mods will move it as appropriate).

Caz
Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]

Offline Jacquidz

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Cainham Parish Registers
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 30 May 07 20:29 BST (UK) »
Hi Caz

I don't think your Cainham Parish records will help me, but both of my grandparents worked at Cainham Court in the early 1900's.  You wouldn't know where I can find records of the staff , so I could find out when my grandfather first started there.  If not perhaps someone out there may be able to help me.

My grandfather was Ernest Prade (Praed or Praid) born 1888 London and grandmother was Mary Jane Bebb born 1893 Grinshill Salop and they married 1/6/1914 Grinshill.  I was told he was a groom and she was a lady's maid at Cainham Court.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jacqui

PS what do you mean by a pm???

jacquidz@aol.com

Hilton, Coxall, Slater, Bebb, Praid/Praed, Bowers