Author Topic: BRIGGS  (Read 1154 times)

Offline junef

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
BRIGGS
« on: Tuesday 12 June 07 03:40 BST (UK) »
Does  anyone have the name   Mary BRIGGS (b abt 1754)in their tree - possibly from Eltham or Chatham.Im looking for a connection to the family.

Thanks.
June

Bartlett,Butcher,Earthe,Gordon,Evans,Hughes,Flaharty,Lear,Briggs.

Offline kerryb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: BRIGGS
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 12 June 07 08:09 BST (UK) »
Hi June

If you try the Surname Interest Table - link at the bottom of the page you will see there are quite a few people with the name of Briggs in their tree, there is one in Kent.

http://surname.rootschat.com/sit-surnames.php?letter=B&this_name=BRIGGS someone might be able to help you.

Kerry  :D
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Searching for my family - Baldwin - Sussex, Middlesex, Cork, Pilbeam - Sussex, Harmer - Sussex, Terry - Surrey, Kent, Rhoades - Lincs, Roffey - Surrey, Traies - Devon & Middlesex & many many more to be found on my website ....

Offline junef

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 13 June 07 05:30 BST (UK) »
Hi  Kerry,

I've been looking for the Surname table and couldnt find it. I kept getting lost somewhere.

Thank you.

June
Bartlett,Butcher,Earthe,Gordon,Evans,Hughes,Flaharty,Lear,Briggs.

Offline kerryb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 13 June 07 07:53 BST (UK) »
Hi June

It's one of the highlights at the bottom called Your Surname Interests but if you are like me you don't scroll down that far and never see it  ::) ::) ::)

Kerry
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Searching for my family - Baldwin - Sussex, Middlesex, Cork, Pilbeam - Sussex, Harmer - Sussex, Terry - Surrey, Kent, Rhoades - Lincs, Roffey - Surrey, Traies - Devon & Middlesex & many many more to be found on my website ....