Author Topic: 1901 census please completed Thanks  (Read 1524 times)

Offline ricky1

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Mum and Dad
    • View Profile
Re: 1901 census please
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 13 June 07 22:48 BST (UK) »
Hi Cu

Thats what I thought. I carnt find the any others on the census and as you say only one of them appears once and thats the one at Golborne. Good luck with it

regards
ricky
Ricky (1954 - 2010)

Harby,Garton,Drury,Duncombe,Booth,Catton,Barker, Kirkby, Wilson. Lincolnshire, <br />Also Murkin's, Jeffery,Pettitt,Carter, from Suffolk/Cambridgeshire boarder<br />Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline CU

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 14 June 07 10:36 BST (UK) »
I wonder if Thomas went back to Ireland and then came back again in the around 1912.
I know the younger brother Daniel came to Leigh and died there in Sept 1929, but I cant's find him on any census returns.
The older brother John, who we come off is on the 1891 census but says he was born Golborne.
In 1901 he tells the truth and puts Ireland  ;D

Many thanks for all your help Ricky, You're a Star.
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline ricky1

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Mum and Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 14 June 07 10:39 BST (UK) »
Hi Cu

Your very welcome, every bit helps and will fit in place eventually, I hope

ricky
Ricky (1954 - 2010)

Harby,Garton,Drury,Duncombe,Booth,Catton,Barker, Kirkby, Wilson. Lincolnshire, <br />Also Murkin's, Jeffery,Pettitt,Carter, from Suffolk/Cambridgeshire boarder<br />Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline goodyorkmusic

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: 1901 census please completed Thanks
« Reply #12 on: Monday 22 June 09 15:28 BST (UK) »
Hi
 Henry Duffy was my great grandfather. Sara Sarsfield was his mother, i believe thomas was her cousin and she was the son of charles sarsfield and mary ann (birchall/brook/sarsfield/whittaker)

I might have chatted to CU before on another website?

Offline Kelbobs

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: 1901 census please completed Thanks
« Reply #13 on: Friday 24 November 23 14:04 GMT (UK) »
Hi I’m also looking for Thomas Sarsfield & Mary Alice Chisnall, they are distant relatives to myself also & no one seems to know much about them :(
I believe Thomas married into the family that he was boarding with in 1901 in Parr, St Helens, The Chisnall family.
I would love to know we’re they are I have literally looked everywhere, if you can share any more information that you may have found, it would be muchly appreciated 🫶🏽 TIA x