Author Topic: 1901 census Tipton look up please  (Read 820 times)

Offline DMP

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
1901 census Tipton look up please
« on: Thursday 09 December 04 00:43 GMT (UK) »
looking for Walter selwood wife Catherine poss children Matilda and Edward any help i would be grateful Donna
Butler/Willenhall/Smethwick/bromsgrove Briton/oldbury Doughty/Homer/Reynolds/Whitehouse/tipton Greenaway/gornal Phillips/,bala Toon/burton Selwood/tipton/worcester skidmore/hill top Wedgbury/worcester Wheatley/west Bromwich  Wooldridge/oldswinford  Worton/cradley Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline moscan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • The next generation
    • View Profile
Re: 1901 census Tipton look up please
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 09 December 04 00:56 GMT (UK) »
Have your family in the 1901....

details as follows...

RG13/2736/61/18/107

Address  2 Court 14 Horseley Heath
Civil Parish  Tipton

Walter Selwood

Head
M

M
Profession or Occupation Employment Status Where Born
Canal Boatman                 Worker                     Worcester

Catherine Selwood

Wife
 M
F
                                                                        Staffs Tipton

Matilda Selwood

Relation to Head of Family Condition as to Marriage Age Last Birthday Sex
Daughter S 11 F
  Undefined Staffs Tipton

Edward Selwood
Son 
S
6 M
  Undefined Staffs Tipton
Language Infirmity

Rose Selwood
Daughter S 5 F
  Undefined Staffs Tipton
Language Infirmity

Sarah Selwood
Daughter S 1 F
  Undefined Staffs Tipton
Language

Any further help?

Best wishes

Mo

All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright<br /><br />Researching: - Freear, Walker, Aston, Scanlan, Courtney, Lowth, O’Sulivan, McDonnell, Condon, McMahon, McKay, Brock, Gourlay, Busby<br /><br />Locations: - March in Cambridgeshire, Banbury in Oxfordshire, Mileham in Norfolk, Worcester, Evesham, Claines in Worcestershire, Birmingham. Dublin, Cork, Fermanagh in Ireland.  Glasgow, Stirling in Scotland

Offline DMP

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 09 December 04 01:02 GMT (UK) »
thats great thats mo if you don't mind i did a post earlier for a couple more selwood/silwood i don't know where they will be as they are new names to our tree and not sure if they fit in or not but thanks again Donna
Butler/Willenhall/Smethwick/bromsgrove Briton/oldbury Doughty/Homer/Reynolds/Whitehouse/tipton Greenaway/gornal Phillips/,bala Toon/burton Selwood/tipton/worcester skidmore/hill top Wedgbury/worcester Wheatley/west Bromwich  Wooldridge/oldswinford  Worton/cradley Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline rutti tutti

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 09 December 04 04:55 GMT (UK) »
Is this the edward you were looking for in the earlier posting?
I have searched the 1901 for both Joseph and Edward and none have the corresponding fathers - this Edward  was the closest one found but I didnt have time to reply last night!
Ruth
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline DMP

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 10 December 04 00:55 GMT (UK) »
Hi Ruth no this was not the Edward i was looking for thank you for looking ;D  the Edward i was after his father is William as i found a marriage in 1918 for Edward age 22 father William and all the selwood/silwood in that area that i have found come from the same family but there is no William or Alfred (Joseph married 1917 age 19 father Alfred) and i was just trying to see if there was any connection to my lot (i know there are other edward in that area 1 the son of charles 1 the son of henry and 1 the son of edward but the only brother of the 3 father is richard) thanks for looking Donna