Author Topic: marriage lookup - Fulford  (Read 3448 times)

Offline ali607

• RootsChat Veteran
  • GG Grandad John Collier 'The Contratenor Singer'
    • View Profile
marriage lookup - Fulford
« on: Thursday 09 December 04 11:27 GMT (UK) »
Hi, was wondering if people on this site were able to look up marriages??
If so the name is Edith Fulford b.1898 in Shirebrook/Shinebrook - West Riding Yorkshire. Her parents are James William (knwon as William/Bill rather than James) b.1874 and Harriet b.1874 also. Harriets maiden name may be Morton but not sure.

Edith married someone called Robert or Bob anyway. Probably from about 1918 - 1948....sorry thats all the information i have. Im trying to track her down as she emigrated to Australia...the story goes that she couldnt have children, but then we have photos of her and her husband with loads of girls in Australia! She had a 'daughter' called Edith too - but i think she may have been her husbands child from another marriage perhaps. Anyway ive posted a message on Emigrants to Oz board...
Any help or pointers would be much appreciated... I figured the best starting point was with the marriage cos i presume she got married when she was still in England. 
Thanks for your help
Alison
Surname interests:<br />Salter, Fulford, Woodcock, Finney, Tissington, Driscoll, Shea, Maxfield, Collier, Hughes, Williams, Petty, Pearson, Prescott, Baldwin, <br /><br />Area interests:<br />West Riding Yorkshire: Rotherham, Hemsworth, Darfield, Sheffield<br />Worcestershire/Staffordshire: Oldbury, West Bromwich, Halesowen, White Heath<br />Lancashire: Wigan, Aspull, <br />Nottinghamshire: Worksop<br />erbyshire:alfreton, ironville, codnor