Author Topic: Darroch/Taylor family of Belfast  (Read 2802 times)

Offline mossy

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Darroch/Taylor family of Belfast
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 01 July 07 11:35 BST (UK) »
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

Offline mossy

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 01 July 07 11:36 BST (UK) »
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

Offline mossy

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 01 July 07 11:40 BST (UK) »

Offline mossy

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 01 July 07 11:42 BST (UK) »

Offline andrew shanks

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 01 July 07 13:16 BST (UK) »
Hi Mossy

I believe that Agnes Lundy was born 2 Jan 1877 at Belfast, the daughter of Mathew Lundy and Jane Crozier, although I have no proof that this is correct at this stage.

:)
Ireland: Arlour, Arlow, Hammond, Hannah, Shanks, Templeton

Scotland: Allan, Black, Carlyle, Corkingdale, Fleeting, Grant, Hammond, Hannah, Kirkwood, Lothian, McFarlane, Main, Neilson, Shanks, Sneddon, Stirling, Wood

Sussex/Hampshire/Surrey/London/Kent: Beagley, Champion, Clark, Douch, Earl, Jones, King, Ladyman, Ley, Pattenden, Peskett, Pink, Readings, Standen, Stonestreet, Windiate

Offline mossy

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Sunday 01 July 07 14:21 BST (UK) »

Offline mossy

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Sunday 01 July 07 14:22 BST (UK) »

Offline andrew shanks

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sunday 01 July 07 14:42 BST (UK) »
Hi Mossy

I will need to investigate the possible marriages that you found.  I did not know about Mathew Lundy jnr, so this has added another family member for me. 

We had a family story that a Darroch ancestor was hung on the walls of Derry but I am now beginning wonder if this story actually relates  to the Lundy family and that it has simply become a bit confused with the passage of time.  I believe that THE Robert Lundy of Derry ended up in the Tower of London.  I wonder whether 'my' Mathew Lundy is in some way connected to him.

Might be a very interesting line to follow!!!!

:)
Ireland: Arlour, Arlow, Hammond, Hannah, Shanks, Templeton

Scotland: Allan, Black, Carlyle, Corkingdale, Fleeting, Grant, Hammond, Hannah, Kirkwood, Lothian, McFarlane, Main, Neilson, Shanks, Sneddon, Stirling, Wood

Sussex/Hampshire/Surrey/London/Kent: Beagley, Champion, Clark, Douch, Earl, Jones, King, Ladyman, Ley, Pattenden, Peskett, Pink, Readings, Standen, Stonestreet, Windiate

Offline mossy

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Sunday 01 July 07 14:51 BST (UK) »
Hi
Sounds fascinating will let you know if I come across anything.
Regards
M