Author Topic: QLD/NSW Lookup please  (Read 10096 times)

Offline Beryl and Allison

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: QLD/NSW Lookup please
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 18 July 13 07:09 BST (UK) »
my grandfather was Irvin Sidney Crow the 3 rd son of Robert & Elizabeth from Theddlethorpe the other children being  Wilfred Duncan Mac & Bert .I remember his brother Duncan who lived in Bundaberg Queensland .The children I remember we're Wilfred & Evan & I knew his wife as Aunty Minnie(could be a nick name for Mary?) There could have been more children. Maud Crow had one son Patrick known as Paddywho was an Australian champion cyclist around the late 1930s .As far as I know Clara & Edith Crow were not connected to the family. Do you have any information as to Robert's forebears?

Offline Ruskie

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 18 July 13 15:13 BST (UK) »
Welcome to rootschat (belated) Blur and B&A.  :) Andrea doesn't appear to have been online for a couple of years, so I hope she receives notification of your replies.

B&A, if you don't hear anything from Andrea, you can always start your own thread on the Lincolnshire board in your search for Robert's ancestors. Just tell us what you already do know and what you are still searching for (names, dates and places etc can be useful to anyone trying to help you).  :)

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday 22 July 13 09:40 BST (UK) »
Hi Blur and B&A, Welcome to RootsChat :)

I think that Andrea may have changed email addresses so did not pick up on your first replies but have since spotted her on a expat forum so sent her a message to tell her of the new replies. Hope she is back soon.

Regards

Sarah :)
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk