Author Topic: Leese  (Read 9291 times)

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
Re: Leese
« Reply #18 on: Friday 20 July 07 10:01 BST (UK) »

Hello again

I have a question I would like to ask if I should apply for a marriage certificate per chance so to speak, not knowing any years for the 3 year search (as they request).  Would you work from their date of birth, add 15 or 25 years?Huh

Personally, I wouldn't do it that way.  I would rather find the marriage in the Index and supply the full reference. 

Whose marriage are you trying to find?  Post the details and I will see what I can find for you.
All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand

Offline Baudoux

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Leese
« Reply #19 on: Friday 20 July 07 11:28 BST (UK) »
Thanks again.  Actually I am interested in 3 oersons:

William H. Leese Born abt. 1884 in Donnington Wood (Parents: Thomas & Sarah Ann (Bradley) Leese

Harriett Leese  Born abt. 1887 in Donninton Wood (Parents: Thomas & Sarah Ann (Bradley) Leese

Albert E. Leese Born 1889 in Donnington Wood (Parents: Thomas & Sarah Ann (Bradley) Leese

If I could obtain information for the above. This would about complete closure to the tree of my great grandparents.

Thanking you in advance.

Doris