Author Topic: Kildonan Marriage please  (Read 9234 times)

Offline Maisie_Campbell

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Kildonan Marriage please
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 02 April 09 20:43 BST (UK) »
Thank you I will be back home soon and will send you a letter

Offline cookies4

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 03 April 09 10:04 BST (UK) »
Help needed here please
I have been into Scotlandpeople to see if I could find Roberta's death but nothing coming up is there another way to find her death please
Maisie thinks she died two years after young Adams birth 

Elizabeth

No Roberta but there is a Rebecca with the correct surnames and age, died 1893 at Kildonan.

Regards,
Nel

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 03 April 09 11:41 BST (UK) »
Thanks Nel

Would the name Rebecca be out in 1893
but it is a good find for us as you will see Maisie is not on the internet and is going to write to me when she gets home .
I will enter this with a question mark ? ??? one of these as well .

This is like a Minnie also in the same family on one of her sons birth certificate and her own she is Minnie on the second sons she's gone a little better to be Willamina . ;D ;D
Thanks again
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 22 April 09 19:36 BST (UK) »
Looks like Maisie is not home yet
Keep watching the post each day
I hope she comes up with something that can help me and maybe some others
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 24 April 09 08:18 BST (UK) »
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday 24 April 09 12:22 BST (UK) »
Thank you Gadget for putting that over for me
Not very good at these sort of things
or should I say never had it to do before  ::)
Elizabeth

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday 13 May 09 22:27 BST (UK) »
Maisie has got back to me by snail mail and she has given me a lot of information on this family

Nice to get some good news

Elizabeth