Author Topic: birth record for 1907  (Read 5229 times)

Offline baviera

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
birth record for 1907
« on: Sunday 15 July 07 18:10 BST (UK) »
Can anyone tell me where I can locate BMD records for County Clare between 1897 and 1907 are they online anywhere
Thanks

Offline Cog

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: birth record for 1907
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 17 July 07 00:12 BST (UK) »
Hello Baviera

sorry but dont think you will find the records on line, not that I know of anyway ???

I have found a very helpful bunch of people at the Registrar Of Births, Deaths and Marriages in Ennis, who give a very quick service in supplying certificates, I received two Death certs in 4 days from them last week.  One of which I only had a name for and an approximate year, although I did know the place of death.  The address is Office of Supt. Registrar, Sandfield Centre, Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland    Tel 065/6868049/50  Fax 065/6820060. The payment is £8.00 sterling postal order, sorry dont know where you are in the world but thats what I pay from England.  They have been very helpful to me in the past and so much quicker than the main body in Dublin.
You could also try the parish priest for the area, which area is it you are looking for ?

Carol
O'GRADY - DUBLIN,TIPPERARY,& ENGLAND
DOOLEY - TIPPERARY, CO LAOIS
KAVANAGH - DUBLIN
HARRIS- CLARE, CORK, & ENGLAND
BLANEY, DOYLE FURLONG -  WEXFORD
FURLONG-WEXFORD
MELICAN- CLARE

OTHER NAME INTERESTS - MORAN ,CORBETT, LILLIS, MCGERRY, MCNAMARA, MCGRANE, BRENNAN.....All County Clare & Scattery Island

Offline Cog

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 17 July 07 00:31 BST (UK) »
Hello Baviera

tis me again !  sorry missed a bit off, have you tried the LDS website www.familysearch.org    Also check the site for your nearest centre they may have microfilm copies for the Births you require.

Carol
O'GRADY - DUBLIN,TIPPERARY,& ENGLAND
DOOLEY - TIPPERARY, CO LAOIS
KAVANAGH - DUBLIN
HARRIS- CLARE, CORK, & ENGLAND
BLANEY, DOYLE FURLONG -  WEXFORD
FURLONG-WEXFORD
MELICAN- CLARE

OTHER NAME INTERESTS - MORAN ,CORBETT, LILLIS, MCGERRY, MCNAMARA, MCGRANE, BRENNAN.....All County Clare & Scattery Island

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 17 July 07 10:39 BST (UK) »
Local LDS libraries will probably only have microfilmed records of their area in stock, other materials have to be ordered. First you would probably have to order index to each year (done quarterly, so 4 rolls) to get reference numbers and then order the individual films for each particular record.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline baviera

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 17 July 07 12:58 BST (UK) »
Thanks very much both of you will contact Ennis. I think the area is Six mile Bridge

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 09 July 09 21:05 BST (UK) »
Index to civil registration is now online and births 1864-1958 for Co. Clare will be listed-
http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=collectionDetails;t=searchable;c=1408347
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!