Author Topic: Notification of TOTB posts  (Read 757 times)

Offline AngelaR

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Notification of TOTB posts
« on: Wednesday 25 July 07 10:21 BST (UK) »
Moderators please move this if I've posted in the wrong section and forgive me if the answer is obvious, but I'm puzzled as to why I am not being notified when there are new posts on the thread Arranroots started on the floods in Gloucestershire, even though I have posted to it several times  ???

My own posts (to this thread at any rate) don't seem to be appearing in the home page list of recent posts either.

I am very puzzled.....

Angela
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Especially looking for - Sealey, Rogers, Cannings, Box, Sheppard in Wiltshire; Virgin, Slade, Abbott, Saint, Harper, Silverthorn in Somerset; and Virgin, Tarr, Beer in Devon

And most especially the origins of William Cannings,  a Baptist, born abt 1791 in Broughton Gifford, Wiltshire

Offline Tati

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Ephraim's daughter to infinity & beyond
    • View Profile
 "My dear, I think the English pronounce it 'appiness"  

I'm afraid of no ghost

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline AngelaR

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Notification of TOTB posts
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 25 July 07 10:55 BST (UK) »
Thank you very much Tati!

Sorry to bother people - I really must improve my RootsChat search skills  :-[

Angela
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Especially looking for - Sealey, Rogers, Cannings, Box, Sheppard in Wiltshire; Virgin, Slade, Abbott, Saint, Harper, Silverthorn in Somerset; and Virgin, Tarr, Beer in Devon

And most especially the origins of William Cannings,  a Baptist, born abt 1791 in Broughton Gifford, Wiltshire