Author Topic: Computer Crash !!!  (Read 680 times)

Offline moscan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • The next generation
    • View Profile
Computer Crash !!!
« on: Wednesday 01 August 07 05:22 BST (UK) »
Greetings All,

Firstly apologies to anyone waiting for me to do searches here in Dublin,  I have had a major crash on the computer and have not been able to get online at all.

Secondly I have also been up to my gills with family matters and haven't been able to get into town to the GRO or Archives.

Holidays approach and after the weather we have been having I do have to admit that I cannot wait to get away to the sun.

I am so sorry again to those who probably think I have abandoned the search.... NEVER... just delayed....

I now have an external hard drive ( BACK UP -------- Back up all the time ) and my computer ( touching wood rapidly) is back working and I will get to all the searches as soon as I can. 

Best wishes to all

Take care and talk soon

Mo
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright<br /><br />Researching: - Freear, Walker, Aston, Scanlan, Courtney, Lowth, O’Sulivan, McDonnell, Condon, McMahon, McKay, Brock, Gourlay, Busby<br /><br />Locations: - March in Cambridgeshire, Banbury in Oxfordshire, Mileham in Norfolk, Worcester, Evesham, Claines in Worcestershire, Birmingham. Dublin, Cork, Fermanagh in Ireland.  Glasgow, Stirling in Scotland