Author Topic: Brighton meet, September 1st.  (Read 10531 times)

Offline kerryb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Brighton meet, September 1st.
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 11 August 07 08:07 BST (UK) »
Sounds good to me too, shall see you there. :D

It better be a nice day John  ::) ::)

Kerry
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Searching for my family - Baldwin - Sussex, Middlesex, Cork, Pilbeam - Sussex, Harmer - Sussex, Terry - Surrey, Kent, Rhoades - Lincs, Roffey - Surrey, Traies - Devon & Middlesex & many many more to be found on my website ....

Offline alllegs

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 11 August 07 15:22 BST (UK) »
Cool, I'll drive and this time I promise I'll remember my debit card and not have to drive all the way home from Shoreham to Ferring as I couldn't pay for my petrol so I'll be on time this time, hopefully!!!

If anyone lives on the way from Ferring to Brighton I can pick you up...

See you all at 11am at the Sealife Centre

Legs
xxxx

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,249536.msg1375507.html#msg1375507
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
DUR-Bainbridge,Hodgson,Richardson,Walker,Thompson,Armory,Wynn,Humble,Dunn,Chapman,Herin
YKS-Bradley,Hellawell,Dransfield,Sanderson,Gledhill,Mallinson,Tyas,Thornton,Nobel,Brook,Senior,Bower,Kay,Hirst,Smith,Lockwood, Clayton,Rollinson,Swallow
NTHNTS-Hubbard,Line,Goate,Tyler,Weed,Warren,Brown,Hollowell,Bird,Kirby,Dolby,Gilbert,Wootton
NFK-Burton,Myhill,Fisher,Thompson
LNRK-Neilson,Dudson,Forrest,McNight,Paterson
WL-Williams

Offline alllegs

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday 27 August 07 17:32 BST (UK) »
Hi Guys,

Just bumping this up a bit as a reminder that we have 5 sleeps til our Brighton meet, hope you are all suitably excited!

Can we have a final list of who will be there as we don't want to miss anyone on the day!  If you drop me a PM with a mobile number just in case and I'll give you my number too.  Real names would be great too as I'm sure we don't want to be called Legs etc on the day! lol!

Ta
Love
Legs
xxxx

P.S Don't forget your cameras!
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
DUR-Bainbridge,Hodgson,Richardson,Walker,Thompson,Armory,Wynn,Humble,Dunn,Chapman,Herin
YKS-Bradley,Hellawell,Dransfield,Sanderson,Gledhill,Mallinson,Tyas,Thornton,Nobel,Brook,Senior,Bower,Kay,Hirst,Smith,Lockwood, Clayton,Rollinson,Swallow
NTHNTS-Hubbard,Line,Goate,Tyler,Weed,Warren,Brown,Hollowell,Bird,Kirby,Dolby,Gilbert,Wootton
NFK-Burton,Myhill,Fisher,Thompson
LNRK-Neilson,Dudson,Forrest,McNight,Paterson
WL-Williams

Offline toni*

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 28 August 07 08:53 BST (UK) »
Hi all

not sure if i will be able to go now its looking doubtful . awwwwwwwww

its my hubbys birthday on the  2nd and we r going out on sat night for a meal

plus on top of this my daughter, who has SMA type 3, managed to get someone to fall on her and break  & dislocate her elbow (humerous bone) - she doesnt do things by half!

its such a shame i was looking forward to it, but it means finding someone to have my daughter (hubby at football) with her condition its doubly difficult, and then rushing back to get things sorted at home before going out.

maybe next year.

Holman & Vinton- Cornwall, Wojciechowskyj & Hussak- Bukowiec & Zahutyn, Bentley & Richards- Leicester, Taylor-Kent/Sussex  Punnett-Sussex,  Bear/e- Monkleigh Gazey-Warwicks

UK Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchive

Offline toni*

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 02 September 07 12:42 BST (UK) »
Hi guys how did it go?
Holman & Vinton- Cornwall, Wojciechowskyj & Hussak- Bukowiec & Zahutyn, Bentley & Richards- Leicester, Taylor-Kent/Sussex  Punnett-Sussex,  Bear/e- Monkleigh Gazey-Warwicks

UK Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchive

Offline Mumsie2131

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Councillor John Heap
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sunday 02 September 07 17:40 BST (UK) »
Hi Toni,
As the rest appear to be asleep, I'll reply.
Only 4 turned up (1 more than last time so after a few more meets we may make 10!!!!), we had a lovely day, alllegs was late (again) but MuddyPuudy, Jamaine and Mumsie2131 were all there on time.  We walked to the Royal Pavillion and paid to go in - I've not been for years - it's still OTT but there are a lot more rooms open, we had a tea/coffee in Queen Adelaide's Tea Rooms, finished the tour and then tried to find a book for alllegs to use with her pupils - nothing forthcoming. We ended (as before) with lunch at Donatello's - 2 courses for £6.95 very resonable and good service.
A good day was had by all, just hope we get more there next time.
Allegs has piccies to post - enjoy  ;D
Heap - Holmfirth WRY
Rhodes-Flockton WRY & NE Cheshire
Ridgway- NE Cheshire & Lancahire
Roebuck - Upperthong WRY
Wild - NECheshire
Riley - NE Cheshire & Derbyshire
Greaves - NE Cheshire & Lancashire

Offline Uncle Reff

• RootsChat Veteran
  • It's Déjà vu, all over again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday 03 September 07 06:39 BST (UK) »
Researching: Reffell, Rattle, Summerhayes, Dane, Masset, Burchatt & Leshley... & Jones!

Offline muddypuddy1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday 04 September 07 15:07 BST (UK) »
brilliant day by  the 4  of us .there definately be a next time  .the rate we are going  we will eventually  have more joining us .the weather held as well  ;D.Hurry up allegs we want the piccys  ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm of me stuffing my face ...DONT YOU DARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but there again you got to get your own back  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DMumsie got her tape measure out to see how big a bed was in the pavillion ....small !!!!! for king George and i picked up a leaflet  ermmmmmmmmmm i thought it was in english erm NO it was japanese  :-[ but it was very funny at the time  ??????????????????allegs and i was in stitches with laughter  ,thought we were going to be kicked out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mills   kent  
howard london
taylor eridge sussex
rogers penzance