Author Topic: Daniel Mussenden  (Read 1425 times)

Offline stevenson

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Sarah Twig Jr in 1950
    • View Profile
Daniel Mussenden
« on: Friday 10 August 07 22:08 BST (UK) »
looking for links to this man to Thomas and Elizabeth Stevenson ,John Knox, James Moore and the Robinson family and others please

Steve
<br /><br />Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline BallyaltikilliganG

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Daniel Mussenden
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 11 August 07 11:14 BST (UK) »
In case its useful there is a manuscript family tree for MUSSENDEN in volume24p56 Larchfield in the Blackwood Family history manuscript trees in the Linen Hall library, Belfast.   I suggest you ask them for photocopying estimates if they think your knowledge relevant and be prepared to pay the extra for post and packing. However if the material is really relevant when you get it, I suggest a further donation to this unique library that is always needing extra funds. Linen Hall Library,17 Donegall Square North, Belfast BT15GB, Northern Ireland, Telephone: +44 (0)28 9032 1707,  Fax: +44 (0)28 9043 8586, Email:info[at]linenhall.com.

Good luck, Jim
Gracey Gracie Gracy Grassy Greacy
worldwide

Offline stevenson

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Sarah Twig Jr in 1950
    • View Profile
Re: Daniel Mussenden
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 12 August 07 01:15 BST (UK) »
Thanks Jim

I have been googling....and the Mussenden family I find ......I do not think that they can be linked to mine.......but I could be wrong  ???

good idea about about further donation to Linen Hall.

Thank you

Steve

<br /><br />Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk