Author Topic: McCrudden  (Read 2080 times)

Offline FloppyDavis

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
McCrudden
« on: Saturday 11 August 07 01:28 BST (UK) »
Looking up a pair of twins and who they married. The names are Elizabeth McCrudden, born June 4, 1865 in Belfast, Antrim, Ireland and her twin brother John McCrudden. I am re-searching the possibility that Elizabeth is my great grand mother.  If I can find that she married Thonas Davidson born April 27, 1867 in Antrim, Ireland. If this could be of any help. My grand father was the oldest child and he was born September 5, 1890 in Antrim.

Offline maryderry

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: McCrudden
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 11 August 07 09:25 BST (UK) »
AGNES MCCRUDDEN. M.THOMAS DAVIDSON. 18-9-1888. AT ST.MARYS COFI. SHANKILL, BELFAST, ANT.

REGARDS MARY.
doolin?
quigley- hasson. stewart. lynch. doherty gallagher-derry
mclaughlin-  brennan .moville co. donegal
mctaggart
monaghan

Offline neilmcc69

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 06 March 22 11:48 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

I have a great grandaunt called Elizabeth Crampton (McCrudden) born in 1864 but she born in Fermoy, Cork. Her dad was John but can't see a twin brother but Irish records are very hit and miss...
There are a lot of John's (jack) in my family....

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 06 March 22 14:11 GMT (UK) »

Welcome to RootsChat  :)

I have a great grandaunt called Elizabeth Crampton (McCrudden) born in 1864 but she born in Fermoy, Cork. Her dad was John but can't see a twin brother but Irish records are very hit and miss...

Here's the link to her birth-
https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/birth_returns/births_1864/03624/2337856.pdf

She's not a twin because there's no additional entry on the previous page and her birth date does not have a time of birth written.

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo

Offline neilmcc69

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 06 March 22 16:07 GMT (UK) »
John is my 2nd great-grandfather and Jane Darley is my 2nd great-grandmother. their son was George, and his son was John, and his son was my dad.

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday 06 March 22 17:12 GMT (UK) »

The names are Elizabeth McCrudden, born June 4, 1865 in Belfast, Antrim, Ireland and her twin brother John McCrudden.

Eliza McCrudden registered and then cancelled. Further down the page the registration of John McCrudden. 4th June 1865.    MMN Allen
https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/birth_returns/births_1865/03565/2313370.pdf

KG

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo