Author Topic: Thomas Lampard  (Read 2365 times)

Offline Wick

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Thomas Lampard
« on: Monday 27 August 07 08:23 BST (UK) »
Hi,
Trying to track down details of Thomas Lampard, probably born in about 1735, married to Ann(e).  Two known children are Thomas born 1759 and William (my direct ancestor) born 1760.  Trying to find birth/baptism/ marriage records/ other children. 
I have a Thomas Lampard married to Hannah Manley on the 22 January 1754 at Rochester, Kent, I'm not too sure if this is my Thomas.
Any details much appreciated.

Online bearkat

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Lampard
« Reply #1 on: Monday 27 August 07 08:32 BST (UK) »
If you search rootschat you will find that linda123 is researching the name LAMPARD in the Medway area.

Have you looked at the parish records for the Medway area on Medway Cityark?

http://cityark.medway.gov.uk/query/results/?Mode=Search&PathList=%2FZ4a_Medway_Ancestors%2F%0A&SearchWords=&DateList=
Middx - VAUS, ROBERTS, EVERSFIELD, INMAN, STAR, HOLBECK, WYATT, BICKFORD, SMITH, REDWOOD
Hants - SMALL, HAMMERTON, GRIST, FRYER, TRODD, DAGWELL, PARKER, WOODFORD, CROUTEAR, BECK, BENDELL, KEEPING, HARDING, BULL
Kent - BAYLY, BORER, MITCHELL, PLANE, VERNON, FARRANCE, CHAPMAN, MEDHURST, LOMAX, WYATT, IDEN
Devon - TOPE, BICKFORD, FOSTER
YKS - QUIRK, McGUIRE, BENN
Nott/Derbs - SLACK
Herts - BARNES
L'pool- PLUMBE
 All UK census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Wick

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Lampard
« Reply #2 on: Monday 27 August 07 09:35 BST (UK) »
Hi Bearkat,
Many thanbks for the prompt reply.
Yes Lynda and I are related and researching the same tree.  She is at the moment hunting down relatives born in Malta (I have read most of the threads) while I am concentrating on our direct line of descent.
I am familiar with CityArk.
Thanks,