Author Topic: Restore baby Mary Please....  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Restore baby Mary Please....
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 20 September 07 17:49 BST (UK) »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D...I like that judy...I was laughing so much when I read it ...that's why I bumped into it ;D ;D
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline dollylee

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 20 September 07 23:50 BST (UK) »
Wow !!!!  What wonderful results and so many to choose from  ;D ;D

No matter how many times I see results of restorations I am always amazed.
These are absolutely beautiful and I can't thank you enough.  I am sure her granddaughter will be thrilled.

Wonderful...

dollylee

Offline dollylee

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 21 September 07 05:57 BST (UK) »
Wanted to correct myself before I had you all thinking I was older than dirt !!
The baby in this picture is my GreatGrand Aunt and the GreatGrandmother of the lady I wanted it restored for.

I directed her to this site and she is anxiously awaiting the restored picture.

Thank you all again.

dollylee

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Counting my Blessings...not the years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 21 September 07 13:02 BST (UK) »
Aw Dolly I hope she is pleased with the results ! ..  I wonder if the pretty locket survived ....?
Poll
ps I am very tempted to do a colour version when I have more time ...it's a lovely photo to own ... :)
Reynolds Johnson Chapman Goodyear Wright   Demmon Maddison Jackson Bush Lingard<br />Lincolnshire Northants,Essex.   Soutar  McKenzie Stuart Watt Banff, Coupar Angus, Glen Livet, Broughty Ferry, Coatbridge, Airdrie Lanarkshire and Saskatchewan, Hamilton Wentworth, Canada. Phillips. Coyne- March Cambs, Islington,Hackney 1st Lincolnshire Regt 1914

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople