Author Topic: Lost Family :CLARK:possible abduction by aliens ???  (Read 1047 times)

Offline kimchris1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Lost Family :CLARK:possible abduction by aliens ???
« on: Monday 24 September 07 22:37 BST (UK) »
I WONDER IF ANYONE LOOKING IN ENGLISH SECTION CAN HELP ME IM LOOKING FOR ANY SIBLINGS OR OTHER RELATIVES OF MY LATE FATHER  IV TRIED SCOTTISH SECTION IV TRIED THE REGISTRARS OFFICE IN SCOTLAND EVEN EDINBURGH PEOPLE HAVE TRIED OTHER SITES FOR ME IV PUT THE TRYING TO FIND ON GenesReunited AND FRIENDS REUNITED IV EVEN PUT SOMETHING IN SCOTTISH NEWSPAPER (WHICH ID LIKE TO ADD WAS FUN !!!) I HAVE GOT STUCK ON MY FAMILY TREE AS MY FATHER LOST TOUCH WITH HIS FAMILY AFTER MY GRANDPARENTS PASSED AWAY BEFORE I WAS BORN  MY FATHERS NAME WAS WILLIAM GILMOUR CLARK  HIS PARENTS WERE ALLAN MCDONALD CLARK AND JESSIE GILMOUR . I KNOW HE HAD A SISTER  WHOSE NAME I KNOW BUT I DONT KNOW HER MARRIED NAME SO CANT FIND HER OR BIRTHS OF HER CHILDREN WHICH I THINK SHE HAD 2 AND I KNOW THEIR FIRST NAMES
COZ THERE IS NOTHING IN SCOTTISH RECORDS I PRESUME SHE MARRIED IN ENGLAND ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE IM GETTING DESPARATE they cant have just disappeared someone somewhere must know  something or maybe they were abducted by aliens  ;D
clark/gilmour/bradley in stirling and maryhill              clark/teven in stirling

Offline tony h

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Veteran
  • Dad
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Family :CLARK:possible abduction by aliens ???
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 27 October 07 13:35 BST (UK) »
Hi Kimchris,
Looks like a tall order, do you have any dates to narrow down the search a bit?

Best wishes
Tony
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tony h    1953 - 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gorton Monastery Manchester

Offline kimchris1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 27 October 07 14:13 BST (UK) »
my dads sister was born mary mcgovern clark in maryhill glasgow  feb 1933 as far as i can gather she had a son in 1959 called alistair and a daughter in 1967 called alison but i cant find if she ever married in 1968 when my father died she signed as notifying his death but she signed as mary clark i dont know if any of this info will help but im getting pretty desparate as iv been looking for 2 years now thanks
clark/gilmour/bradley in stirling and maryhill              clark/teven in stirling

Offline tony h

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Veteran
  • Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 27 October 07 16:28 BST (UK) »
Hi,
We are possibly straying into the land of the living here so will need to be careful with names. I'm not sure I'm the best placed to help here but will have a look around. Also the new info may  help other eagle-eyed RCs to assist.

Good luck

Tony
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tony h    1953 - 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gorton Monastery Manchester

Offline kimchris1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 27 October 07 17:40 BST (UK) »
im hoping someone is alive and reconises the names but my dads family have all seemed to have died at a fairly YOUNG age ie in their 60s LOL but you never know thanks anyway