Author Topic: name of ship if poss-  (Read 17626 times)

Offline lindy-lou

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: name of ship if poss-
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday 26 September 12 11:55 BST (UK) »
hi mrsnoname
so sorry to hear of your grandmothers passing.  if you reply to this post you will then  be able to private message me with your email address, if you click on the green scroll under my profile it will take you into the facility. yes i believe we could be related and would be nice to hear from.

lindy-lou
Cruickshank (Huntly/Gartly), Robertson (Kirriemuir), Mundie(y) (St fergus), Cheyne (St Fergus), McGregor (Perth), Thomson,  Rennie, Clark,Willox,  N/NE Scotland
Chads(worldwide)
Lightbourn,Parker, Bermuda
Cornell, USA
McFarlane,Isle of Mull & Renfrewshire
Breslin,Glasgow & Ireland

Offline lindy-lou

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Thursday 27 September 12 14:43 BST (UK) »
myself and mrsnoname have made contact via PM
JJ...a huge heartfelt thank you for all your contributions over the years on this, i really appreciate all that you have done.

lindy-lou :) :)
Cruickshank (Huntly/Gartly), Robertson (Kirriemuir), Mundie(y) (St fergus), Cheyne (St Fergus), McGregor (Perth), Thomson,  Rennie, Clark,Willox,  N/NE Scotland
Chads(worldwide)
Cornell, USA

Offline J.J.

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census Crown © www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Thursday 27 September 12 15:25 BST (UK) »
 mrsnoname how fantastic that your grandmother lived a century...To be here for 10 decades or more is amazing, although I am sure her passing was hard on you, regardless of how long you got to enjoy her.

lindy-lou it was a really good hunt! I am so happy we were able to find some things for you... It has been really something to see other relatives join in...Wish we could have helped DaProudlove more with her hunt, with 2 Home Children to look for...  all the best, J.J.
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner" J.J.

Canadian  census  transcribed  data  ©2005 www.AutomatedGenealogy.com

Offline lindy-lou

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Thursday 27 September 12 15:50 BST (UK) »
Hi JJ
me and daproudlove are still on the search for information on the children one of these days hopefully it will all fall into place.... :)
Chads(worldwide)
Cornell, USA