Author Topic: abducted by aliens???  (Read 887 times)

Offline kimchris1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
abducted by aliens???
« on: Wednesday 03 October 07 12:28 BST (UK) »
iv decided after trying everything i can possibly think of to trace any family of my late father that they must have been abducted by aliens or maybe im the alien  how else could someone just disappear  unless they are living in the highlands with the loch ness monster now theres a thought i wonder if he/she has a computer .this family business is making me lose the plot  ::)
clark/gilmour/bradley in stirling and maryhill              clark/teven in stirling

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: abducted by aliens???
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 03 October 07 12:44 BST (UK) »
There was no on with Nessie when I passed by yesterday  :)

What time frame are you looking for and what surnames?

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline kimchris1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 03 October 07 12:56 BST (UK) »
iv managed to go all the way back to 1740 but cant find my late fathers sister b1933 or her kids people on this site have checked english records iv been to my local registrar in stirling and all i managed to find out is that she was born 9th feb 1933 my father lost touch with his family when he met my mum and moved to london after my parents died recently i moved to scotland( all i knew about my father was he was born in glasgow ) i started on my family tree and discovered my grandfather was born in stirling 2 mins from where i now live and my ggrandparents are buried here  but nothing on recent family
clark/gilmour/bradley in stirling and maryhill              clark/teven in stirling

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 03 October 07 13:02 BST (UK) »
Ah, yes the telephone number  :(
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

Offline kimchris1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 03 October 07 13:04 BST (UK) »
thats me and still looking and looking .....and looking

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 03 October 07 13:14 BST (UK) »
If it's any consolation, I'm also trying to find the daughter of one of my Mother's brothers. I have his death certificate and a wife's initial but can't find the exact marriage. They had a daughter but I don't know her name. This was all 1930s/early 1940s

Mum was the youngest daughter and he was her favourite brother but he moved to the Manchester area and they lost touch. I think the older b & s's didn't approve of the wife or something. It was all very sad.

Gadget

Offline kimchris1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 03 October 07 13:20 BST (UK) »
sounds familar , i just wish id been as nosey before my dad died as i am now