Author Topic: INGS family, Wiltshire  (Read 2676 times)

Offline stannarp

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
INGS family, Wiltshire
« on: Saturday 06 October 07 19:08 BST (UK) »
Hi there,

I'm looking for links and descendants of Louis Philip (b 1845) and Mary (b Street, 1846) Ings of Salisbury, Wiltshire.

They had 5 children, 4 daugheters, 1 son:  Emily (b 1868, married Samuel Belbin or Belbins); Elizabeth (b 1875, married Herbert Ethey Saunders); Eliza Annie (b 1876); William (b 1882, married Lin) and Mabel May (b 1891).

My great grand-mother was Elizabeth Ings (nee Saunders).  I have her birthday book which has a family tree of sorts, with all manner of information in it, as well as a couple of photo albums from her visits to her family back to England (they settled in South Africa) in approx 1900 and 1920.  They also visited the Belbin/s family in Canada in approx 1920, and there are photo's from that trip also.  If anyone is researching either of these families, let me know and I'll scan the relevant pics and mail them to you, and if you need me to, send a list of the entries in her 'family tree', as well as whatever other information I can find from her birthday book!  The photo album includes a number of pictures of Louis Philip Ings and Mary Ings (nee Street), which are also most interesting!

I'd like to hear from anyone else researching the same branch of the Ings family!

Regards,

Patricia
Current Research:
RYAN (Waterford, Ireland), BENNETT (Queenstown, South Africa), SELLER (Australia)

Top Surnames:

PHILLIPS (Stithians, Cornwall)
STANNARD (Long Stratton, Norfolk)
CAVE (Milbourne Port, Somerset)
SELLER (Staffordshire)
ROSE (Somerset)
SAUNDERS (Idmiston, Wiltshire)
SADLER (Somerset)
MERCER (Donhead St Andrew, Wiltshire)
VINCENT (Wiltshire)
SPARGO (Stithians, Cornwall)

https://stannardroseza.blogspot.com/