Author Topic: Edwards  (Read 6898 times)

Offline playfull_mars

• RootsChat Extra
  • Owen is a name which is found primarily in Wales
    • View Profile
Re: Edwards
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 04 January 05 16:44 GMT (UK) »
Didn't expect to get into an argument with u and have all my work thrown back at me like this......I have clearly waisted my time attempting to help u....I thought I was onto something good 4 u when I realized a name had been mistranscribed....Expected u would b as excited as I was.....Sorry I bothered.....Obviously u have all the info and  the same resources as me so Ill just Leave u 2 it...Kris
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
HEY,,,,,,,What's all this about????????????? I am very gratefull for any help I can get. I realize this is a help line and said I was not going to waist this i was going to try get hold of a birth certificate to see if you are right. I have been on holiday for a few days and come back to this. Sorry I upset things but it's as confusing to me as it is to all who are seeking this line. I just can't understand how they could transcribe it so badly wrong. I see it clear as day on the 1881 census as waine. I am not knocking back any help, how can I see if it is in fact a Daniel unless I go to check it out????????????? Thankyou greatly ALL for trying to help me.
Cheers Marie.................................
M.Owen

Offline playfull_mars

• RootsChat Extra
  • Owen is a name which is found primarily in Wales
    • View Profile
Re: Edwards
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 04 January 05 17:12 GMT (UK) »
MMM Me 2 Casalguidi  :P Amazing! Kris  ;)
Didn't expect to get into an argument with u and have all my work thrown back at me like this......I have clearly waisted my time attempting to help u....I thought I was onto something good 4 u when I realized a name had been mistranscribed....Expected u would b as excited as I was.....Sorry I bothered.....Obviously u have all the info and  the same resources as me so Ill just Leave u 2 it...Kris
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
HEY,,,,,,,What's all this about????????????? I am very gratefull for any help I can get. I realize this is a help line and said I was not going to waist this i was going to try get hold of a birth certificate to see if you are right. I have been on holiday for a few days and come back to this. Sorry I upset things but it's as confusing to me as it is to all who are seeking this line. I just can't understand how they could transcribe it so badly wrong. I see it clear as day on the 1881 census as waine. I am not knocking back any help, how can I see if it is in fact a Daniel unless I go to check it out????????????? Thankyou greatly ALL for trying to help me.
Cheers Marie.................................

??? ??? ???
I have Looked at all the lettering and looks like you may be right, I will follow down this path and see if i get some fits from my family bible. AGAIN though I was mot trying to cause any argument, I just could'nt see it, SORRY.
M.Owen