Author Topic: Sarah Pratt  (Read 1640 times)

Offline sylyal

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Sarah Pratt
« on: Friday 02 November 07 20:36 GMT (UK) »
I believe that Sarah Pratt was born in the Chacombe Banbury area of Oxfordshire around 1805, she married John Heritage in 1825 in Chacombe, and was buried there in 1888.
The Heritage family came from Chacombe right back to before 1690.
I have been looking for this woman's family for the last 10 years, but I can find nothing out about Sarah Pratt. Can any one help? :'(
Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Devonshire, Dorsetshire, Cornwall, Somersetshire, Wiltshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk

Offline hepburn

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Sarah Pratt
« Reply #1 on: Friday 02 November 07 22:00 GMT (UK) »
stoke on trent. carson,wain,leese,shaw,key,scalley,mitchell,<br />james,<br /> nottingham,pollard,grice,<br />derbyshire,vallands,turton,howe.<br /> new zealand,turton<br /> canada,carson.<br />australia,mitchell,scalley,<br />

Offline DebbieG

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 03 November 07 07:57 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Chacombe parish is actually in Northamptonshire, and the registers are at Northampton RO,  can we assume that you have checked these and are looking for info from the surrounding parishes,  some of which are in Oxfordshire?

Debbie
Pay(n)ton, Payton, Pe(a)rton all Oxfordshire and Berkshire - particularly Abingdon

Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Trees

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Can't see the wood for the !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 03 November 07 11:07 GMT (UK) »
I am curious as Sarah as I have on my tree Albert HERITAGE born about 1844 son of James HERITAGE born about 1801 Warwick and Sarah? born about 1806 in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
Albert was one of 4 known children and he married Elizabeth Ann PRATT born 1844 Warwick daughter of my Gt Gt Grandparents Charles and Ann nee STANDLEY.
If you can find a connection please let me know you can see my PRATTS on my Web site if it helps
Trees
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

For details of my research interests please see
mcmullin.me.uk
Also read the children a story from Story Time at the same web site.