Author Topic: Cloudersly Cottage/ Farm Field Cottage  (Read 3016 times)

Offline tarnya

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudersly Cottage/ Farm Field Cottage
« Reply #9 on: Monday 03 December 07 20:40 GMT (UK) »
Thank you  that would be great although George Edden is burried in Claybrooke but there could be other Smiths ,Eddens or Beeches  there that my dad was talking about . If you let me know any Smiths ,Eddens or Beecjhes you find i can see if  they are connected to Family . Thanks again .
Tarnya

Offline Bryo

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 08 December 07 16:26 GMT (UK) »
Here's the picture of Cloudesley cottages as promised. Its the best I can do as it has quite tall hedges around it and trying to get a good vantage point was a bit difficult.
I had a (very) quick look in Monks Kirby churchyard but the weather put a stop to it I'm afraid. I didn't see any of he names you mention though but the churchyard is a bit overgrown and for a small village it's quite large. I'll have another look this week.
Wilkinson - Shropshire
Bryan - Leicestershire
Mutton - Northants.

Offline tarnya

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 08 December 07 16:31 GMT (UK) »
Bryo
Thank you so much  for picture . As for cemetry i spoke to one of my sisters who also remembers my dad saying about relatives being burried Monks kirby . She also remembers going and looking she thinks there were head stone or stones but cannot remember who they were . They could be  lots of Smiths there   or Eddens or Beeches so i do appreciate your help .
Tarnya