Author Topic: ATHERLEY-JONES .Llewlyn Archer  (Read 3190 times)

Offline frederickay

• RootsChat Veteran
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
ATHERLEY-JONES .Llewlyn Archer
« on: Friday 31 December 04 20:58 GMT (UK) »
hi. i am interested in Llwelyn Atherley -JOnes. his father was Ernest JONES the charterist and poet. Ernest jones father Captain Charles Jones.equerry to ernest king of Hanover had a relationship with Lavinia de YRUJO.they were co insurers of two properties in Chelsea.in 1821 .6 Blizard rd being one of them . we have been unable to establish if they were lovers or brother and sister. Lavinia had two daughters Fredericka  Jutsumborn 1814. and  Frances Clifton.we have no father for either of them. lavinia had some money tho the family fell on hard times. we know that lavinia was not charles wife.Lavinia had the property at 6 Blizard rd until 1860s.it is interesting that the three children were ernest,fredericka and frances name was augusta. these names were all relevent to the king.we would love someone let us know where Lavinia fits into the family tree. was this a scandel or just loving brother and sister ??????
valentine.fairhurst,hayes,hammond,codling,rust.norfolk.deyrujo.jutsum.wharton.lacey,probert,prickett,preby atherley-jones.clifton ..london /china. judd, eubank , dixon , hine , airey ,park .twentyman , dampier , jones in suffolk , limby , derrick , stockwell..

Paul E

Re: ATHERLEY-JONES .Llewlyn Archer
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 06 January 05 22:50 GMT (UK) »
Any particular reason to be searching in Durham?

Offline frederickay

• RootsChat Veteran
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re: ATHERLEY-JONES .Llewlyn Archer
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 12 January 05 10:35 GMT (UK) »
hi,llewlyn atherley jones was a member of parl. early 1900s i think .al;so a judge. he wrote several books about the situation in the mines in durham. this is all from memory and i may be corrected. his father was ernest jones the poet and charterist and i was hoping someone would be able to let me know if lavinia de yrujo was l.archer atherley jones g.aunt.thanks frederickay.
valentine.fairhurst,hayes,hammond,codling,rust.norfolk.deyrujo.jutsum.wharton.lacey,probert,prickett,preby atherley-jones.clifton ..london /china. judd, eubank , dixon , hine , airey ,park .twentyman , dampier , jones in suffolk , limby , derrick , stockwell..