Author Topic: webster's  (Read 3418 times)

Offline babic

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
webster's
« on: Saturday 27 March 04 13:52 GMT (UK) »
searching for ancestors from england mainly in the cornwall area and elsewhere. francis was born 1709 he married ginifred blackwell in 1737/38 they had two sons thomas 1741 and william 1744 william married jane bennatts their children where william jennifer john elizabeth grace and mary john married elizabeth bray their children where john elizabeth william thomas suannah edward and joisah born between `1805 and 1820 john married mary mill(mills) in 1829 their children where elizabeth lavinia john julia william thomas caroline and mary jane.born between 1831 and 1850 william married grace marble hawkins they lived at 18 carnarton st their children where william-john,henry bessie alfred mary jane and levinah born between 1831 and 1880. anyone doing any research on these people. thanks kathy :D

Offline RootsChat

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • RootsChat Administration
    • View Profile
Re:webster's
« Reply #1 on: Monday 29 March 04 19:00 BST (UK) »
Dear Babic,

thomas caroline and mary jane.born between 1831 and 1850 william married grace marble hawkins they lived at 18 carnarton st their children where william-john,henry bessie alfred mary jane and levinah born between 1831 and 1880

Which part of England is Carnarton Street ?

You mention quite a few children born before 1881, have you managed to find them in the Census for 1881 ?

RootsChat :)
Broken Links: Please report to us of any links that no longer work, or ones that are no longer appropriate by clicking the "Report to moderator" link on the message. Thanks! Get Poster

Offline babic

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re:webster's
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 30 March 04 23:05 BST (UK) »
18 carnarton st. is in camborne cornwall england. you know i have been able to find some of them at family search in the british census, most of them are with their parents,but i would like to find out whom they married and their children. i would also like to find out who francis webster's parents where. i found that there was 2 francis webster's born around 1709 in the same place crowan cornwall england one lists the parents and siblings the other just lists the spouse to be ginifred blackwell i thought they might be one in the same but having a hard time finding out. i would like to see how far back my line of webster's goes and if i have any relatives still in the uk. or if  most of them came to the u.s. or canada. also i know henry webster married mary phillip(s)  and had at least one of my great uncles there but there is no record of their marriage that i can find. thank you for your reply kathy