Author Topic: Reillys of Bovevagh  (Read 2851 times)

Offline BJK

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Reillys of Bovevagh
« on: Monday 07 January 08 22:34 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
This is a really long shot. i am researching my family tree and have discovered there are Reilly's in the family. they may have come from Bovevagh, around the Limavady area. im afraid i can provide only a few details. the fathers name was Robert Reilly, he married a Margaret, probably in the mid to late 1800's. One of their daughters was Elizabeth, who married James Henry Fielding. Elizabeth had sisters called Emily, Annie, and Eileen, also Oriel. Sorry details are thin, it is all i know, hopefully someone can help me.
Regards
BJK

Offline maryderry

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Reillys of Bovevagh
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 17 January 08 21:43 GMT (UK) »
marriage.  ROBERT REILLY TO MARGARET MCCORMICK 29-8-1861 @ BOVEVAGH COFI, BOVEVAGH,NEWTOWN, LIMAVADY CO. DERRY.

regards mary.
doolin?
quigley- hasson. stewart. lynch. doherty gallagher-derry
mclaughlin-  brennan .moville co. donegal
mctaggart
monaghan

Offline BJK

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Reillys of Bovevagh
« Reply #2 on: Monday 11 February 08 22:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mary, sorry for the delay in replying to your last message. thank you for your assistance. since my enquiries started i have since discovered the Reillys in question are from county Tyrone, Fivemiletown to be exact. the Reillys of Bovevagh are not my relatives. i have a message posted on the county tyrone roots chat site. once again thanks for your assistance to date.
Regards
Bill