Author Topic: Eliza Jones, poss Kilmeague  (Read 2394 times)

Offline RoryT

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Eliza Jones, poss Kilmeague
« on: Sunday 03 February 08 15:27 GMT (UK) »
Looking for any info on the above.  She married Thomas Spooner from Kilmeague about 1837.  She was born about 1816 and died between 1901 and 1911 in Inch, Co Kildare.

RoryT
Talbot (Kildare/Dublin), Peppard (Wicklow/Carlow/Dublin), Gilman(Carrick-on-Suir), Gaffney, Spooner, Kavanagh, Foley (Kerry/Cork), Sullivan (Cork), Torbet (Edinburgh), Hennessey (Carrick-on-Suir)

Offline Magpie_52

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Eliza Jones, poss Kilmeague
« Reply #1 on: Monday 11 February 08 03:53 GMT (UK) »
Hi Rory,
I was looking at Harriette Spooner and Adam Talbot's marriage cert. you sent me ages ago.  Harriette was living at Pembroke Road, in the Parish of St. Peter, Dublin.  In Griffiths Valuation there was a Thomas Jones at Pembroke Street, Lower, in the Parish of St. Peters, Dublin. 
I was just wondering if there might be a possibility that Eliza's family may have come from this area, and that Harriette was staying at either her grandparents or another relatives home at the time of her marriage.
I realize this isn't anything concrete, but it might be hint as to where Eliza came from. 
Hope all is well with you, take care
Mary

Offline RoryT

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Eliza Jones, poss Kilmeague
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 17 February 08 20:52 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for that I'll look into possible links.

Rory
Talbot (Kildare/Dublin), Peppard (Wicklow/Carlow/Dublin), Gilman(Carrick-on-Suir), Gaffney, Spooner, Kavanagh, Foley (Kerry/Cork), Sullivan (Cork), Torbet (Edinburgh), Hennessey (Carrick-on-Suir)