Author Topic: mullen of kilmarnock,  (Read 27604 times)

Offline robmullen

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: mullen of kilmarnock,
« Reply #117 on: Thursday 14 February 08 07:49 GMT (UK) »
Searched what irish records i could, i didnt realise there was so many Robert Mullens in ireland, none i could see married to a Mary McQueen or dining i think other name was? :'(well at least thanks to Anns great effort, i got all the mullens history for scotland, ;) and im changing my name from Robert Mullen to john smith lol.. after seeing whats happend to the  previous Robert Mullens... :P and Robert McAllisters they didnt die naturally either .. ::) so im going to find out what happened to Roberts siblings etc, im hooked on this, be nice to find some military records, but seeing as they were all miners. they would have been excempt from the great war.. i think
Mullens & McAllisters

Offline robmullen

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: Thursday 14 February 08 10:50 GMT (UK) »
I Have found 2 census reports for old monkland 1851..with robert mullen in them.. no idea if there rleations or not. 1st is a arthur mullen, son robert living with his daughter and her family, 2nd is a robert mullen aged 23 occupation being an iron puddler?.. still searching Ann ,soon as i find any more possitive items, i will send you them ;D
Mullens & McAllisters

Offline robmullen

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: Thursday 14 February 08 20:57 GMT (UK) »
Ahhhhh :o this is so frustrating lol cant get any further.. :'( im trying to see if Roberts father, you know the 1, Robert, born in ireland married to Mary, but im trying to see if he was over here, or did he stay in Ireland, if he did come over, with mary and young Robert, who married in Scotland at the age of 16, cant find anything on s.p or igi, this is like winning the lottery, only to find you have lost your ticket :P.....any fresh eyes out there ive gone blind 8)
Mullens & McAllisters

Offline robmullen

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: Friday 15 February 08 00:57 GMT (UK) »
YESSSSSSSSS Ann i found Frncis birth certificate,, :P sending you it now ;D
Mullens & McAllisters