Author Topic: cain  (Read 833 times)

Offline margaret elizabeth

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
cain
« on: Sunday 10 February 08 17:01 GMT (UK) »
Does any one have by chance any spare certs on a catherine cain marriage liverpool after 1921,
she would be from isle of man, but we think she moved to liverpool after end of dec 1921 ,
maybe she went on to have another child out of wedlock again, but it would be after 1921 , thanks :)

Offline MaryA

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • St Chads, Kirkby
    • View Profile
Re: cain
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 10 February 08 17:21 GMT (UK) »
Have you tried www.lancashirebmd.org, there are a few Catherine Cain marriages, unfortunately most are either Register Office or Registrar attended, which might be a marriage in a Catholic church and without an address it would be difficult to know which RC church this would be.
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from The National Archives <br />Lunt (Wavertree/West Derby), Forshaw (West Derby), Richardson (Knowsley), Kent (Cheshire), <br />Cain (Hertfordshire, London), Larkins (Bedfordshire, London), Nunn (London), Lenton, Hillyard (Bedfordshire), <br />Parle, Lambert, Furlong, Wafer (Wexford)<br />Special separate interest in Longford (Blackrock, Dublin)

Offline margaret elizabeth

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: cain
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 10 February 08 17:49 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mary
 i had a couple of them checked out by a researcher,but not her, and couldnt afford to ask researcher again ,
 the thing is i am told she went to liverpool or ireland, but i am sure she wouldve gone further because , she had my dad dec27 1921 and where ever she went to  she didnt come back for him, he was left with a james edward crennell and his sister edith crennell, i am also told he was left with these people ate age 6 /7 years, so catherine couldve gone 1926/7, if she has gone earlier then i dont know who had my dad ,