Author Topic: mccafferty's  (Read 12281 times)

Offline k4ylee

• RootsChat Extra
  • Great Great Granny Dye
    • View Profile
Re: mccafferty's
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 09 October 08 20:00 BST (UK) »
Hi James, have you looked at my tree recently? I've been doing a wee bit on the McCafferty's... I'll email you with that certificate.. I was so chuffed when I got it..  I think I'll go in and get Nanny's as well... do you have any photos of them? Either together or separately? x
Given, Nicholson, Kennaway, Campbell, Dye, Honeyman, Gallacher, Wylie, Cameron, Kavanagh, McKittrick,  Hyndman,  Wotherspoon, Gardiner, Bruce, Hendry, MacVicar, Bain.

Offline bigmac

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 09 October 08 20:09 BST (UK) »
hi kirsty ive got no photo's nanny given or archie but my sister has a photo of nanny given so i will txts her so i can get a copy done and sent it to you i need a trip to scotland to do more digging around ... you wont believe how many mccafferty there are and most of them lived in eastshaw st greenock xx
given kennaway macdonald mccafferty gallacher

Offline k4ylee

• RootsChat Extra
  • Great Great Granny Dye
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 09 October 08 20:12 BST (UK) »
James,  my gran has photos of Nanny,  I will try and get them and scan them in...  I have never seen a pic of Archie.. desperately trying to track one down..   x
Given, Nicholson, Kennaway, Campbell, Dye, Honeyman, Gallacher, Wylie, Cameron, Kavanagh, McKittrick,  Hyndman,  Wotherspoon, Gardiner, Bruce, Hendry, MacVicar, Bain.

Offline bigmac

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 09 October 08 20:26 BST (UK) »
my dad never mind him so he had already left greenock i remember your gran it  maisy has she got part of her finger missing ?xx

Offline k4ylee

• RootsChat Extra
  • Great Great Granny Dye
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday 09 October 08 20:29 BST (UK) »
thats the very one! haha

Offline bigmac

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thursday 09 October 08 20:32 BST (UK) »
the only person who might have a pic of archie would my uncle jim or maybe my uncle jack. i remember her so well i sent a email to brian last night to xx

Offline k4ylee

• RootsChat Extra
  • Great Great Granny Dye
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Thursday 09 October 08 20:39 BST (UK) »
I think uncle Jim is the only chance there..  Uncle Jack was too young.. he didnt remember his father I don't think,  and of course my grandfather searched for him all his adult life... I'll say to my dad u emailed.. he never does his email!

Do you know who the children were of Edward and Mary Kelly?  I have just added some stuff about her on GR...
x

Offline bigmac

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Thursday 09 October 08 20:58 BST (UK) »
a lady called kathleen found edward's 2nd wife and how many kids they had ive think ive got it in a email i find and send it to you ok xx

Offline k4ylee

• RootsChat Extra
  • Great Great Granny Dye
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Thursday 09 October 08 21:00 BST (UK) »
I've just looked at their marriage certificate on SP.. ...  x