Author Topic: print problems  (Read 1640 times)

Offline RJ_Paton

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Cuimhnichibh air na daoine bho'n d'thainig sibh
    • View Profile
Re: print problems
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 11 January 05 18:09 GMT (UK) »
Hack re the looks dept ....  Firefox can be "skinned" ie you can download a theme from many which are available to have it looking the way you want. You can also customise and add any tools that you want to use.

V1 has a google search box built into the main toolbar and many of the other functions highlight, find etc can be brought up by pressing Ctrl F
The search box is not limited to google either as you can add any search engines to it that you want to or need to use.

The tabbed browsing is one of the primary reasons it is now my main browser as rootschat is one of the 5 homepages that I look at.

Offline baldy

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 12 January 05 08:46 GMT (UK) »
Hi to all.
I would like to thank those and all that offered advise to me regarding my problems.

I took the advise of Falkyn on the 11/01/05,he suggested that it could be my browser;how correct was he.

I have downloaded Netscape 7.2(although I do not like the layout) and the problem has gone.

Again many thanks to all
Beattie,Sproat,Thom(p)son,Ferguson,Callander,Cook,Wood,Smith,Grierson,Jamieson

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 12 January 05 13:25 GMT (UK) »
Delighted it sorted it out ! :)
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.