Author Topic: hunt/ford.tooting,wandsworth(doris ward),jack and twins alice and william  (Read 989 times)

Offline pompey welsh

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Hi, I am trying to find on the 1901 census my g-grandparents, his name was Thomas Hunt, her name was Elizabeth Ford, they married in 1905, giving the addresses of Gwynne rd, Battersea and Meyrick rd, Battersea, on marriage cert Elizabeth has stated her father as deceased (Thomas Ford), Thomas Hunt's father is Henry George hunt (both, marked as general labourers).  in 1910 they had twins William Charles and Alice Louise, born in Wye street, battersea,  in 1912 they were in wales were they had Sidney Arthur(1912),Hetty Janet(1915),thomas henry(1918),Doris may(1920) and Jack Rowland(1927). Sidney and Hetty remained in wales, but I have the understanding that the rest of the family moved back to London, the only info I have after this is that the youngest Jack married an Annie white in wandsworth (greyhound lane) in 1961 stating that his father was deceased. elizabeth died in 1969, i have her death cert that says she was living at upper tooting road with her daughter doris may ward.