Author Topic: BUCKLEY  (Read 29607 times)

Offline Katrina1959

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: BUCKLEY
« Reply #36 on: Thursday 02 March 17 17:58 GMT (UK) »
I have a connection to nobility through Lady Mary Howard Married to my 7th Great Grandfather Edmund's son.
I know that it may seem a little hard for people to accept, however there is a Buckley direct link to Sir Richard but I can not find it until I have found Edmund's parents.  So please do not treat my request for your help as a wild goose chase as I can be very offended at people mocking my knowledge of my ancestral background especially when they don't know me.
My information came from my late father 2 years before he died and I have no reason to doubt a very loving kind and generous man knowledge of his ancestors.
Buckley's of Madeley Shropshire, Rochdale, Oldham Cheshire, Bulkeley's of Cheshire and Beaumaris Anglesey Wales Stanton, Turner, Taylor, Peabody. Woodall, Perkin, Wadsworth, Whittaker.

Offline heatherjulie

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Thursday 02 March 17 20:39 GMT (UK) »
Edmund Buckley

Christening Date:   24 Feb 1655
SADDLEWORTH,YORK,ENGLAND
Father's Name:   John Buckley

Edmund Buckley
Christening Date:   09 Mar 1656
SADDLEWORTH,YORK,ENGLAND
Father's Name:   Edmund Buckley

Edmund Buckley
Christening Date:   08 Apr 1657
SADDLEWORTH,YORK,ENGLAND

Father's Name:   Henery Buckley

Offline Katrina1959

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Thursday 02 March 17 21:34 GMT (UK) »
Thank you HeatherJulie
Buckley's of Madeley Shropshire, Rochdale, Oldham Cheshire, Bulkeley's of Cheshire and Beaumaris Anglesey Wales Stanton, Turner, Taylor, Peabody. Woodall, Perkin, Wadsworth, Whittaker.

Offline [Ray]

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • UK Census information Crown Copyright
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Thursday 02 March 17 21:38 GMT (UK) »
Katrina

You have had a number of others attempt to help you on 2x other threads.

We have proven that there are assumptions about links that need to be reviewed and (possibly) corrected. In the view of some of us, to now say that you "related to nobility" is (x) [ replace x with whatever ]

To continue to ignore someone who has spent their own cash obtaining a certificate for you, and you not positively acknowledging, that is frankly insulting ALL helpful Rootschatters.

To continue to tell Rootschatters that you have had contact with those who have passed on, via seances using mediums, is beyond belief.

In my belief, you owe big thanks ( and apologies ) to those who have helped in those previous threads, before you embark on new trails.

Regards
Ray

"The wise man knows how little he knows, the foolish man does not". My Grandfather & Father.

"You can’t give kindness away.  It keeps coming back". Mark Twain (?).

Offline Katrina1959

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Thursday 02 March 17 22:00 GMT (UK) »
How dare you insult me in this manner  I can assure you that I have nobility in my family and who do you think you are to question me on what my late father told me 2 years before his death.
You really have some nerve the way you have insulted me beggars belief. Do not contact me again on this site as I will report you.

Moderator Comment: edited to remove excess capital letters.
See Topic: >>----- Guidelines for Postings / Netiquette -----<< , Reply #2 for explanation.

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,123033.0.html

Offline BumbleB

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Thursday 02 March 17 22:06 GMT (UK) »
Calm down, Katrina!  We have all tried to help you in your searches - Thomas Woodall and Alice Maud Neale - but, I am afraid, it is you who have insulted those who have tried to help.

Transcriptions and NBI are merely finding aids.  They are NOT a substitute for original record entries.
Remember - "They'll be found when they want to be found" !!!
If you don't ask the question, you won't get an answer.
He/she who never made a mistake, never made anything.
Archbell - anywhere, any date
Kendall - WRY
Milner - WRY
Appleyard - WRY

Offline [Ray]

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • UK Census information Crown Copyright
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Thursday 02 March 17 22:06 GMT (UK) »
Katrina

Have reported our corresponding messages.

If it stops Rootschatters wasting time/effort/cost, then that will suffice.

Regards
Ray
"The wise man knows how little he knows, the foolish man does not". My Grandfather & Father.

"You can’t give kindness away.  It keeps coming back". Mark Twain (?).

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Friday 03 March 17 09:47 GMT (UK) »
Do not contact me again on this site as I will report you.

Katrina,

The topic has been reported by you and other members. Ray was not being rude one bit, he and the other members have been trying to help you out it is such a shame that you can not see all the hard work that has gone into helping you.

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline mel g

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Saturday 04 March 17 15:58 GMT (UK) »
1871 cencus, my Buckley's lived in Thurlstone, Y'shire.  John Buckley born 1820, his wife Rebecca born 1830 ( her maiden name was Batty )  thier children are as follows, James born 1852, John born 1854, Clemance A born 1856, Sarah born 1868, Mary Ann born 1869, George Henry born 1871 ( my grandfather ) .   A family tree shows that an Elizabeth Gaunt born 1799 married John Buckley born 1777.   She is a descendant of a Jonathan Gaunt. It also shows that the Buckley name originated from Buckley Hall.