Author Topic: Job Curtis  (Read 4934 times)

Offline joyce baber

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Job Curtis
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 23 September 09 04:25 BST (UK) »
Now the B V R Index  is put out by the Latter Day SaInts  it is England ,Wales, Scotland, Ireland  it has been out for years  but not everyone is in there . I did look in there for the Curtis family didnt find anyone. It was Edward Baber who married Georgina Curtis and yes there are some else doing the Curtis family but off hand I forget who it is.  I will wait and hear,from you of the death of Sarah  Now for these James  Goughs I will take it there is   only one  and just keep it at that indstead of worrying what happen to them .Going back into the answers I got there is mention of Job in the 1861 census with James and Ann aged 11  and still their grndson the answers I got from that one was something odd If you are in any Digests they usually help  this problem could be in the Witshire Digest where some one could   help  with our questions  Joyce

Offline Laura Curtis

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Job Curtis
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 19 February 22 15:45 GMT (UK) »
I realise that this thread dates back to 2009, but I have only just found it by chance.  Are any of the posters still active on this site?  I'm descended from Job Curtis's son Aaron from his first marriage to Elizabeth Wilkins.  The information about Job's mother is fascinating! Were there any more developments in your research after this thread stopped? I'd be great to hear from anyone out there who'd be interested in sharing information. Thanks