Offline ginny44

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
To Cog
« on: Thursday 10 April 08 17:14 BST (UK) »
Hi Cog

Hope you are well :)

Just wondering if you have any news from your friend who visited Ireland over the Easter hols?

Fingers crossed.

Ginny

Offline Cog

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: To Cog
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 17 April 08 01:06 BST (UK) »
Hi Ginny

sorry for delay in replying, Kate did visit St Senans but had about as much luck as I did.  There was no secretary there because of the school holidays  :( but all is not lost, she is going back in May, which isn't that far off, she visits about 5 times a year.  She is going to try again then.  St Senans say that they really dont have a lot of time for looking up information so Kate has offered to deal with any enquiries that they have had by post for them, she will also be looking for yours.  Fingers crossed that this time there will be an answer at the door.  give me a nudge again in May in case I havn't heard anything, although I am sure when she finds the information she will let me know.  We will get there in the end, no worries.

Carol
O'GRADY - DUBLIN,TIPPERARY,& ENGLAND
DOOLEY - TIPPERARY, CO LAOIS
KAVANAGH - DUBLIN
HARRIS- CLARE, CORK, & ENGLAND
BLANEY, DOYLE FURLONG -  WEXFORD
FURLONG-WEXFORD
MELICAN- CLARE

OTHER NAME INTERESTS - MORAN ,CORBETT, LILLIS, MCGERRY, MCNAMARA, MCGRANE, BRENNAN.....All County Clare & Scattery Island

Offline ginny44

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: To Cog
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 17 April 08 08:29 BST (UK) »
Thanks Cog

Very much appreciated and many thanks to you and your friend.  I'll look forward to May.

Have a nice day.

Ginny