Author Topic: Edward Evan Watkin/Annie Elizabeth Dakins  (Read 2216 times)

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Edward Evan Watkin/Annie Elizabeth Dakins
« on: Tuesday 22 April 08 15:59 BST (UK) »
Seeking any connection with the Family of Edward Evan Watkin and Annie Elizabeth Dakins who married at Forden District Montgomeryshire in 1896.I am especially seeking connections of their son John Llewelyn Watkin born at Tregynon Mongomeryshire in 1897.

Regards
William Russell Jones
Cefn Mawr
Wrexham.
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Francis - Nantwich Cheshire.
Dennell - Cheshire/Staffordshire.
Talbot-Shropshire
Census Information Is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline keigcf

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Edward Evan Watkin/Annie Elizabeth Dakins
« Reply #1 on: Friday 05 September 08 17:30 BST (UK) »
Hi apologies if I do anything wrong, first time of posting!
I have a Edward Watkin from Tregynon in my family, my Great great grandad. He was born in 1856 and died in 1884, they were almost certainly related as its not a big village to have 2 people with the same name.

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 06 September 08 07:39 BST (UK) »
A warm welcome to Rootschat,and you're comments are very welcome,its just that they take me by surprise coming so long after the posting!I will have to look into your Edward Watkin.

Regards
William Russell Jones
Cefn Mawr
Wrexham.
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Francis - Nantwich Cheshire.
Dennell - Cheshire/Staffordshire.
Talbot-Shropshire
Census Information Is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline keigcf

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 06 September 08 08:22 BST (UK) »
Sorry I only found the site yesturday and was pleased to find someone on here that rang a bell. My Edward had 2 daughters with Ann Hughes (1854-1918), Annie Jane (1880-1939 Montgomery)and Mary Emily (1882-1960 Forden). They are connected to Berriew and the name Red House rings bells with my nan, although I haven't found any further details yet. I'd love to hear from you if you think there's a link.