Author Topic: shorrocks  (Read 658 times)

Offline dawn43

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
shorrocks
« on: Thursday 20 January 05 22:04 GMT (UK) »
i am looking for help with my grandmother and her family we know her name was muriel constance shorrocks and that she was born in 1910 her birth was registered in devonport she died giving birth in manchester in 1938 when my mother was 4 my grgrandfather was a sargent in manchester police force but don,t know his name we are trying to find out if she had any brothers or sisters as well as any info we can get would be very grateful for any help
thanks
dawn
shorrocks,swanson,lumsden

Offline Skullfire

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: shorrocks
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 22 January 05 18:41 GMT (UK) »
Hi Dawn

This chat site is really for Census look up request from 1841 to 1901 as these are the only records currently available to the public.

Your best bet would be to contact the Devonport records office and request a copy of your grandmother's birth certificate as this should give your great grandfather's and great grandmother's names (there will be a small charge for this).

Once you have your Great granparents details then come back and somebody may be able to help you with their details.

Regards

Ivan   :)
Baker, Farmer, Hickling, Bird, Cleveley, Walton, Holloway, Humphries, Crow, Howes, Ayton, Lake, Hinton, Mitchell, Neck, White, Peters.
Worcestershire, Dorset, Norfolk & Devon