Author Topic: WARREN Of Langford Budville Somerset  (Read 558 times)

Offline Rayw1

• My emails are no longer working please contact support
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
WARREN Of Langford Budville Somerset
« on: Saturday 07 June 08 05:08 BST (UK) »
Help Please, Children and fate of Samuel and Mary [Austin/Austen] Warren of Langford Budville Somerset. Also origin of Samuel and Mary Warren of Southampton, son born [William] 1809. Date of marriage Samuel of Langford Budville, 1789. Any family of that marriage most appreciated.
Rayw1

We are unable to send a new password because only have an old email that is not working.

Offline winetap.freeserve.

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: WARREN Of Langford Budville Somerset
« Reply #1 on: Monday 09 June 08 14:57 BST (UK) »
Hello Ray, Found marriage of Samuel Warren(sojourner) to Mary Austin at Langford Budville on 11June 1787    Winetap

Offline Rayw1

• My emails are no longer working please contact support
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: WARREN Of Langford Budville Somerset
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 11 June 08 04:10 BST (UK) »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* I hope you are female Winetap or it is :-[ :-[ :-[ for me, My fathers middle name was Austin and I have been looking out for a female surname because this has been a regular thing for my family. Nathaniel Short Warren, William Thorn Warren [have not found a Thorn marriage to a Warren yet but surmise it must have taken place before the Marnhull period [1635?- 1700] for my family. They went from Marnhull to Southampton in about 1788. The rest I have.
Thank you for a grand effort
RayW1
We are unable to send a new password because only have an old email that is not working.