Author Topic: 24 credits for Scotland People if anyone needs a look up  (Read 11977 times)

Offline Lisaw

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: 24 credits for Scotland People if anyone needs a look up
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 22 June 08 13:29 BST (UK) »
Hi Isobelruss,

Thank you so much for the look up. This is not the James Milne I am looking for, but now I know this James is not him & can rule him out. James died Jan 2 by the information I received years ago & he was a railway worker. Thats my only complaint about SP, that you can't look up a specific day.

Thank you again it was greatly appreciated,
Lisa

Offline Isobelruss

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 22 June 08 13:35 BST (UK) »
Hello Mariac

Catherine Mac Lennan 15/5/1896 at 11.30 am 57 yrs father  Angus MacIver  crofter (deceased) mother Christie Mac Iver MS MacLennan consumption 1 yr no medical attendant present Donald MacLennan (son) widow of Duncan MacLennan

have saved page if you want it
Isy
Russells in Westmorland,Lancashire<br />Rileys Halifax,Rochdale<br />Graingers Hull Yorks<br />Coles Northampton<br />Transcribed the whole of Westmorland 41 census<br />and Rochdale 61 <br /><br />Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline mariac

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 22 June 08 13:40 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much Isy that is the one I have been looking for.
Your kindness is much appreciated
Will PM you
Mariac

Offline craizi daizi

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 22 June 08 13:41 BST (UK) »
WOW  thanks again Isobelruss  you are on fire tonight,    this is so good,   bet those credits are disappearing fast .....

Thanks again

Craizi
Flisher : UK and Sth Africa and Australia<br />Munro  : Scotland,  Inverness, Ross and Cromarty and Australia<br />Prust   : Bristol, UK, and Australia<br />Woodburgess/Wood/Burgess/Wood-Burgess,  Adcock/Brudenall in Lincolnshire UK and Australia<br />Taylor :Yorkshire,  Nottinghamshire and Australia<br />Mathers  : Montrose , Scotland and Australia<br />Johnson  :  ?? and Australia
Dixon Australia and Cumberland